On April 24, we hosted the inaugural GovDefenders Virtual Event
. We had over 600 registers from all levels of government and industry come together on the GovDefenders platform to discuss government cybersecurity. Over the last few weeks, we've been releasing a few of the videos on Technically Speaking. Today, we bring you the panel - Similarities and Differences Between On-Premise Enterprise Security and Public Cloud Security
During this panel, experts compared and contrasted security risks, responsibilities, and approaches of on-premise IT and the shared security model of the public cloud. Conversations explored topics including FedRAMP, shared resources, continuous monitoring, data management, and automation.
Our speakers were:
Watch the video below to find out the answers to questions such as:
- Scott Armstrong, Strategic Programs, Symantec
- Lee Vorthman, CISSP, Cyber Practice Lead, U.S. Public Sector, NetApp
- David Blankenhorn, Chief Cloud Technologist, DLT Solutions
- Van Ristau, Chief Technology Officer, DLT Solutions - Panel Moderator
- How does FedRAMP fit into an agency's information security role?
- What are some of the issues in a shared-model cloud environment?
- What security challenges do agencies face in a cloud environment?
- What's the big inhibitor of customers taking advantage of new security technology?
We have now made the conference – with its over 100 resources and webinars – free and on-demand!
Register here to watch our other videos!