The live GovDefenders Cybersecurity Online Conference has come and gone; the hundreds of visitors have downloaded their share of resources and watched their fill of presentations. Yet, there’s still time to join the conversation. That’s because we put the entire event on-demand so everyone can join in, learn new ideas, and share their own. You’ll gain access to every keynote, every breakout session, and every resource from the event for free.
Here’s a quick recap and taste of what you’ll gain from registering for GovDefenders On-Demand:
1. Eight educations breakout sessions:
- Symantec Data Insight: How to Track Billions of Files from Millions of Systems to Identify New Threats with John Dodds of Symantec
- Red Hat Open Source Security: Defense in Depth with Mark St. Laurent and Shawn Wells of Red Hat
- Making the GRC Grade: How to Realize Continuous Monitoring and Compliance with Michael Mullins of ForeScout
- Packet Capture and Analysis with Dave Denson of NetApp
- Privileged Account Management: Managing Super Users with Brad Bussie of Dell Software
- Continuous Monitoring with Nicole Pauls of SolarWinds
- Extending Secure and Interoperable Government Services with Paul Laurent of Oracle
- Five Things You Need to Know About FedRAMP with Shamun Mahmud of DLT Solutions
2. Two keynotes:
- Security and Legal Issues in Cloud Adoption with John Nicholson, President of the DC Chapter of the Cloud Security Alliance
- Building the Next Generation of Cyber Defenders with Jim Wiggins, Founder and Executive Director of the Federal IT Security Institute
3. The Similarities and Differences Between On-Premise Enterprise Security and Public Cloud Security panel with Van Ristau, DLT Solutions Chief Technology Officer, and featuring:
- Scott Armstrong, Strategic Programs at Symantec
- Lee Vorthman, Cyber Practice Lead at NetApp
- David Blankenhorn, Chief Cloud Technologist at DLT Solutions
4. Over 100 cybersecurity resources including white papers, data sheets, and more videos from NetApp, Symantec, ForeScout, Oracle, Dell Software, Red Hat, SolarWinds, DLT Solutions, and GovDefenders
Whether you’re just beginning to explore cybersecurity or an expert, there’s new ideas to be found, new applications to discover, and new information to glean.
BONUS: Jim Wiggins’ keynote is now on YouTube!