It isn’t easy for a company to succeed in the competitive and changing government marketplace, and in a struggling economy it’s even tougher. However, the success and continued strong growth of DLT over the past year prove that our focus on smart growth, business fundamentals, and customer service is working.
For instance, this is the fourth year in a row the company has achieved over 20 percent growth in a down economy. In 2010, DLT achieved record bookings of $795 million (up 19 percent) and record revenue of $789 million (up 29 percent) year over year. Not too shabby for a company selling to an industry that has averaged 2% – 3% growth year over year.
DLT is consistently recognized by its partners for both performance and value. Just in the last year, we had the distinction of being named:
● Red Hat Public Sector Partner of the Year
● Star Workplace 2010 SmartCEO GovStar Award
● Top IT Contractor for GSA Schedule 70
● North America’s VAR500 Top Technology Integrators #96
● Honorable Mention for Oracle’s Titan Awards 2010
As we celebrate our 20th anniversary and look back at how we’ve grown as a company, we invite you to celebrate with us. Take a minute to review other stories that chronicle DLT Solutions’ growth and accomplishments in recent years.
- TZP Investment Enables DLT Solutions to Accelerate Its Strategy to Pursue Business in the Public Sector
- Expanding our Reach into the Federal IT Market – DLT Acquires EMSI
- DLT Solutions’ Execution and Focus Helps Spur Record Grown
- Over $500 Million Strong. Rick Marcotte Named 2009’s “Executive of the Year” by Everything Channel
- DLT Solutions Awarded Federal Solutions Provider of the Year Award
Check out more great stories about DLT’s phenomenal growth in our 20th Anniversary Art Piece.
Share this article!