Did you register yet? Don’t’ forget to join [acronym] for the 2nd annual virtual [acronym] Magazine Public Sector CAD Awards and Expo on Wednesday, February 6, 2013, from 10.00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Hear From Your Favorite CAD Experts
This exciting virtual event honors and explores the best in government digital design and features free training in the form of online seminars from Autodesk’s Lynn Allen, Shaan Hurley, The CAD Geek (aka Donnie Gladfelter), and more.
Learn about Government Digital Design Innovation – From those who are doing it
Of course this is an awards event too, and gives those of you who work for the government a chance to learn about the interesting and innovative design projects that this year’s nominees have shared with us.
All From Your Desktop – At No Cost!
Since this year’s event is virtual, you’re welcome to come and go as you please. Pick the sessions you want to join, explore our virtual exhibit hall, networking lounge, and more.
Here are five reasons to attend:
- Meet our Winners – Celebrate and explore how your peers are using digital design innovatively in the service of their agency’s mission.
- Attend Free Online seminars – Learn about the latest advancements in digital design technology from your peers, industry experts, and Autodesk partners – all in one place, on your time, from anywhere.
- Learn AutoCAD Tips and Tricks – In an exciting keynote from Autodesk’s, Lynn Allen featuring “60 AutoCAD Tips in 60 Minutes.
- Get Real Time Insights into Government Design Projects – Our expert judging panel will weigh-in on design technology, trends and talking points for 2013. Plus, we’ll explore what it takes to implement 6 million square feet of BIM in a virtual interview with last year’s winner – The Wexner Medical Center at Ohio State University.
- Talk to the Pros – Mingle with industry experts and get instant answers to your questions in our virtual exhibit hall and networking lounge.
View the full agenda.
This article originally appeared on [acronym] magazine.
Share this article!